Renasant Bank is a major bank based in Tupelo, Mississippi. It is the 118th largest bank in the whole nation and 4th largest in Mississippi.
Renasant Bank Login
It is the major bank that provides excellent services through the internet banking platform. You can pay your bills, send money, purchase things, and check your e-statements through your Renasant Bank account. The overall asset value of this bank is $8.3 billion. The CEO of this bank is C.Mitchell Waycaster.
Some important information about the Renasant Bank
Renasant Bank was opened in the year 1904.
- The official website is www.renasantbbank.com
- Routing number- 061121203
- Swift Code- RNSTUS45
- You can call them through their telephone number- 1.800.680.1601
- It’s available on both iOS and Android.
Most people highly recommend it. It is supported by 4 out of every five persons.
How to Renasant bank Login?
- Visit their site www.renasantbank.com
- Then click on the login button.
- You will be redirected to a new page, and now you can choose your account type.
- Now, you have to provide them with your User ID.
- You will receive an OTP via a message or a phone call.
- Entering the given code, you can successfully login to your account.
Most customers likely forget their password. So, you have to follow a few steps in case you forget your password.
- Visit their official website www.renasantbank.com
- Then click the login button.
- A new page will open where you have to choose your account type.
- Next, you have to enter your user ID.
- Now, you will get an OTP either by SMS or a phone call.
- Then you can reset your password by entering the one-time security code.
Now, these steps mentioned above are for those who are already enrolled in the Renasant Bank. Now, for all those who haven’t, you can follow these steps.
- Go to their official website.
- You will get redirected to a new page, and you would see a signup option on that page.
- Now, select your account type from the four given options.
- You can contact their support team for any sign up related issues.
- You have to accept all their terms and conditions before moving forward.
- Now, you have to provide them with all your personal details. Cautiously enter all the details you have been asked.
- There are both benefits and downsides of this Renasant Bank.
Nowadays, most people prefer using online banking through their smartphones. So, it would be useful to have a Renasant bank account from where you can do all your online transactions.
- Unlike other banks, the Renasant doesn’t charge any money. It provides free deposits.
- If you like Banking in the regional banks, then Renasant Bank is just for you. It has over 110 branch locations in four states. It is easy for people to get services from regional banks than larger banks.
- Renasant Bank has always provided its customers with outstanding facilities, and it’s still trying to improve its services bypassing the time.
There are downsides to banking with this bank. You have to keep a few things in mind before enrolling in this bank.
- The system of the bank should be more improved for its customers.
- If you want to have a long term certificate of 60 months, then you would regret it because the bank only provides 0.9% APY, which is low in comparison to APY given by other financial institutions.
- If you go for short term CD’s, then you would get a low rate of interest. You would get 0.15% APY with six months CD, which is very low in comparison with its competitors.
You have to deposit an amount of $50 for enrolling and at least have to maintain a balance of $500 if you don’t want to pay the monthly maintenance fee.
Renasant Bank is really trying to improve its services, but there are downsides of this bank like you would get low returns in comparison to other banks, which could be a problem for most of the people who are thinking of enrolling. But altogether it is a good bank and has gained the trust of its costumers so you can recommend it to your family and friends.
Rakesh Well is the man behind midwaychronicle.com. He is a writer for many leading news paper in India. He’s an expert in content writing and search engine optimization.