Have you enjoyed delicious ice cream flavors at Dairy Queen?
How was your experience at the store? Share your Feedback with a company with dqfanfeedback.com.
It is an online survey where you can share your thoughts with management. Consumers can take the survey from dqfansurvey.com or dqfanfeedback.com.
DQ Fan Feedback
Customer feedback is an essential tool for a company to grow. Your Feedback is helpful in statistical research and policy formulation. DQ is continuously working towards a better customer experience, and for the same reason, they are asking their loyal buyers to take a DQ fan survey. You can get a dairy queen-free dilly bar stick at the end of the study.
Buyers have to complete a survey from the official website and claim your free daily bar. All you have to do is open dqfansurvey.com. Your candid feedback will improve the quality of the ice cream and the overall performance of the store. You can also take Jack in the Box and Dunkin’ Donuts survey.
About Dairy Queen
Dairy Queen is an ice-cream and fast-food chain in America. A brand is famous for its delicious ice creams and mouthwatering food products. The company has a presence in almost all the states of America. It was founded in 1940 by John Fremont. DQ every year serves millions of Ice cream to food lovers.
How to take part in the DQ Fan Feedback Survey?
- Customers who wanted to share their voice through the Dairy Queen
- Customer Satisfaction Survey can log on to dqfanfeedback.com.
- Consumers have to enter 19 digit codes on the website, and it is written on the receipt.
- Click on the start button, and the survey will begin, here you have to rate your overall satisfaction.
- You could choose highly satisfied if you are happy with the product and service or choose highly dissatisfied if you did not like the trip.
- Your candid feedback is vital for the company; they will work on your thoughts and try to improve management, product, service, and other weak areas.
- A consumer has to enter contact details to win the discount code.
Also Read: Runza Customer Feedback Survey
Aartil aghari works as a journalist and content writer at Midway Chronicle. She also writes historical novels and writes books, and her personal website has lots of free resources for authors.