Don’t you love to buy products at discount rates? If your answer is yes, then take the Big Y survey from www.bigy.com. The company wants to know your genuine feedback, and they offer you a chance to win a sweepstake drawing worth $250. Your candid feedback will help them to serve you better. So take the Big Y customer feedback survey today and let the company know about your last shopping experience.
Big Y survey
Customer feedback is important for a company; it is key to improve the quality of the service and products. If you are not satisfied with the product, service, or about the store, speak your mind in the Big Y guest satisfaction survey. Your query will directly forward to the store manager. Most probably, your concern will be resolved when you visit the next. Not only that, every participant will get a chance to win $250 Prize money in sweepstakes.
About Big Y
Big Y Food Inc. is an American supermarket chain that operates under the name of Big Y supermarket. It operates a store in Massachusetts and Connecticut. The company operates 77 stores with 12000 employees. Supermarket attracts its buyer with attractive pricing and unreliable discounts.
How to take Big Y customer satisfaction survey?
- Buyers can open the company’s official website to participate in the survey, or they can click on the link given at the bottom of the page.
- When you open the portal, you will see “Begin survey” click on it.
- After that, you have to enter 11 digit express card numbers.
- Enter it and click on submit.
- Register your feedback and complete the survey
Big Y sweepstake rules
- Every participant will get a chance to win a $250 Gift card
- The name of the Big Y survey winner is declared on an official web portal
- The customer has to complete the survey to win a gift card
- One person can participate once a month
Participate in the survey from here
Also read: Gap Outlet Customer Feedback Survey
Aartil aghari works as a journalist and content writer at Midway Chronicle. She also writes historical novels and writes books, and her personal website has lots of free resources for authors.