Share your shopping experience with Haggen Northwest fresh through online feedback program. The company is eager to know your thoughts and views, so take Haggen Survey online from the official web portal. You can also get a chance to win $500 cash prize in survey sweepstake.
If you are a regular Haggen Northwest customer then you should take part in feedback program. You can share your shopping experience with the company. Moreover, you can get a $500 prepaid gift card at the end. Don’t you think? You should take Haggen survey and get eligible for a sweepstake drawing. Your candid feedback is very useful and important for the client. If you are not happy with anything to let the company know, it may happen management will take your view seriously and you may see improvement in the store.
About Haggen Northwest Fresh
Haggen Food and Pharmacy is a grocery store in Washington DC with the presence in all the states of America. It offers best quality food and drug at very reasonable rates. The first store was opened in 1933 by Benett and Dorothy Haggen.
Also read: Bristol Farms Customer Satisfaction Survey
How to take part in Haggen Survey?
Buyers can take Haggen Northwest Fresh customer satisfaction survey through the online website. You can also access the direct link from the bottom of this page, it will open official page of the survey.
- Open the webpage and enter the unique code given on the purchase receipt and begin the survey
- A customer is advised to give honest feedback, as your every answer matter to the company.
- Complete the survey and don’t forget to enter contact details.
- Any legal resident of United States of America can participate in the survey.
- Management will choose a winner on a random basis.
- Customers have to leave contact details at the end of the survey
- Visit the official website to take part in Haggen Survey or Click here
Aartil aghari works as a journalist and content writer at Midway Chronicle. She also writes historical novels and writes books, and her personal website has lots of free resources for authors.